7 Responses to “Match.com Messages from Cleveland’s Most Eligible Bachelors – They’ll Make You Swoon”

1. Kelly January 3, 2013 at 9:33 pm #

And these are the reasons I lasted 9 days … count them … 9 days (!!!) on Match before cancelling my subscription. Ha.

• Summer January 4, 2013 at 9:43 am #

You probably received these same exact messages. I hate online dating, but it’s so tough to meet people in everyday life. When I go out, it’s usually with male friends (my last single girlfriend just moved away) and I work from home so I’m not mingling in a 9-5/happy hour setting either.
      My thought – people like us are using the site. We seem normal – there has got to be others just like us on there as well. It just takes some time to find them. Obviously lots of time.

2. Crystal W. (@EatDrinkClev) January 4, 2013 at 9:29 am #

I miss those days ….NOT!! But, online dating IS how I met my fiance. So hang in there! If he had any dateable friends left I’d send some your way. But I think the single friends he has might have already contacted you…:)

• Summer January 4, 2013 at 9:38 am #

I know quite a few people who have awesome relationships courtesy of online dating. I’ll keep hanging in there and hopefully one day it’ll be my turn. Online dating taught me that there are more screwed up people out there than I ever realized! Congrats on finding a keeper :)

3. daterofboys January 4, 2013 at 10:28 am #

Those are some serious gems! How have you not found THE ONE yet??? ;)

4. snarkatussin January 4, 2013 at 11:03 am #

They seem nice. Seriously though, I hope someone fabulous comes along soon. I know that dating sucks. I found my boyfriend through Match, so there’s definitely hope, but I met plenty of weirdos first. My favorites are the stalkers — the ones who seem normal for dates 1-3 and then flip the crazy switch. At least these fellas in this story are displaying their crazy up front ;-)!

5. singlewhitefemaledating January 4, 2013 at 10:43 pm #

Internet dating must bring out the “worst” in people (from our point of view – guys)… they must forget that you don’t know them and their “humour” is lost (or maybe they are serious). LOL There has to be a better (NORMAL) way to meet someone. Crash your trolley into the next gorgeous man you see and then pretend to faint… that will do it!!! :D