Texts From a Cheating Boyfriend – While He’s Cheating

22 Dec

When it comes to a cheating boyfriend, if you feel something isn’t right… it probably isn’t.

The night Bruce cheated we were supposed to have been together (we always were together). I got ready, waited around and he ultimately stood me up. It wasn’t like him.

One thing to note about our relationship, we were always either in contact or together. If he didn’t hear from me for a little bit, he’d always reach out and vice versa. We both always answered texts right away no matter what. Always.

His text messages from that night were downright cold and bizarre. I felt like I was talking with a stranger.

I saved the lovely text messages from my cheating boyfriend (sent while he was cheating!) because they were too creepy not to keep around. When I date someone else and find myself becoming upset over something stupid, I can simply look back to this dating blog post to put everything into perspective.

On that note, enjoy the odd texts from my cheating (ex) boyfriend.

Text message from a cheating boyfriend

Another text from my cheating boyfriend

My cheating boyfriend needed tonight

He really “needed tonight.” So much that he said it twice. Eww.

Texts from a cheater

He wasn’t sorry until he got caught later that afternoon.

8 Responses to “Texts From a Cheating Boyfriend – While He’s Cheating”

1. Ashley Pariseau December 22, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

I hate hearing about cheating guys. I don’t even know him and after reading your posts, I want to give him a piece of my mind.

• Summer December 22, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

You and me both! Judging by his erratic and miserable personality, he’ll self destruct in his own good time. And I’ll be smiling when it happens.

2. SillyG December 22, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

delete that shit from your phone! cheaters are the worst.

• Summer December 22, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

It’s already deleted :). Those were screen shots I took right after it happened. His contact info is long gone.

3. Day Today Dating December 23, 2012 at 12:25 am #

Men are creatures of habit. If there’s a change in his behavior or a break in communication, that usually indicates that something’s going on.

- K.

• Summer December 23, 2012 at 1:34 am #

Exactly. Very, very true.

4. DixieCJ December 23, 2012 at 8:27 am #

Just disgusting. What a dirt bag.

5. Nait December 30, 2012 at 12:16 pm #

Just got her text again saying she’s not feeling well today. I wished her well then asked if we should go out again. She said if I want as friends. She lives too far from me which is about 30 min away in a big city. I asked her be level with me and she said the chemistry is not enough for that distance. I thanked her and that’s it.

She seemed really happy to know me and told me how difficult to find a person that has so much in common, etc. and I was smart, cute and generous in her “chemistry” text.

It’s a nice day.