Whatsyourprice.com online dating is penned as a “new and innovative approach to dating.” Generous people (men) make monetary offers on beautiful people (women) hoping to land a date. Essentially, unattractive men pay sexy women to date them. If a woman isn’t totally revolted by the man and he offers her enough cash, she accepts. According to this online dating site, “By offering a little incentive, attractive members are more inclined to take a risk on someone who isn’t their usual type, and if the date goes sour, at least they won’t be going home empty handed.”
Not like they’re fooling anyone, but this dating site adamantly stresses that escorts are not welcome. In order to maintain their innocence, they’ve listed a bevy of “Great First Date Ideas” on their website. It’s nice of them to provide options for smarmy old man to treat his “date” to a little something before thrusting his flaccid wiener in her mouth. So, what does What’s Your Price propose men do with the women they purchased online?
Great First Date Ideas – Courtesy of WhatsYourPrice.com
- Visit the zoo or aquarium. The animals will give you lots to talk about.
- If you need to go to the mall to pick out a new tie, invite her along and buy her a hot pretzel.
- Spend the afternoon together at a local flea market.
(Ironically, they advise to keep the dates casual with little to no budget… “The value you bring to the experience is YOU. It’s not the setting or the amount you spend or that is spent on you.”)
Second date? What’s Your Price has a few ideas to try before you break out the anal lube and toss aside the condoms.
- Spend the afternoon at the beach and build a sand castle together.
- Go to an amusement park. Have a conversation while you wait in line.
- Put on funny accents. Go around town asking for directions to places that don’t exist.
- If you’re creative, make a movie together. Come up with a funny scenario and act it out.
- Visit the local animal shelter to play with the animals.
- Go ice skating together. It’s romantic and you may get to hold hands.
- Make kites, then go to the local park to fly them.
- Go to Chucky Cheese and see who can win more prizes.